Motherplanet Earth Explorer integrates high-resolution satellite imagery (1km resolution) with kinds of map layers such as political boundaries, coastlines, rivers, lake and island boundaries, 267 countries and regions, 40000+ ranked cities, 15000+ islands, and 1700+ noteworthy historical earthquakes since 1980 into a fantastic 3D earth globe.
You can specify what kinds of map layers to be shown, rotate the globe, click right mouse button and pull/push to zoom in/out the current map view, measure distance between any two points on the map, etc.
- A 3D bird's-eye view of our beautiful earth
- Photo-realistic satellite imagery at 1km resolution covered entire earth globe
- Integrates with several kinds of map layers
- Rotate/Zoom in/Zoom out functions lets you observe our beautiful planet at any point
- Three kinds of operation modes (Drag, Center, Measure)
- Measure distance between any two points on the globe
- Intelligent tips when your mouse moves upon a location
- Sort country/city/island/earthquake table
- Save favorite maps with BMP, JPEG formats